Terms & Conditions of Use
1. Terms: By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USING ANY OF THE PRODUCTS ON OUR SITE! WE CAN OFFER ADVICE BUT WE ARE NOT DOCTORS!
Tampering with the site, misrepresenting the identity of a user, using buying agents or conducting fraudulent activities on the site are prohibited.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE SOLUTION, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER’S OR SUPPLIER’S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE.
2. Use License: Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Provider at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer: All statements on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration. The products are not intended to prevent, cure, treat or diagnose any disease. Please contact product manufactures for more information on each product before placing your order with us. Manufacturers are responsible for their products and the customer should contact them directly with any concerns. Contact your physician before taking any of the products ordered on this site.
Products on this website are only be purchased by individuals over the age of 18 years old.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other healthcare professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
Information about each product is taken from the labels of the products or from the manufacturer’s advertising material.
eAthlete Labs is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products.
We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Prices and information on these pages are subject to change without notice. Any incorrect pricing information found by eAthlete Labs on our website and/or incorrect pricing information found in placed orders will be canceled and the customer will be issued a refund. If you are aware of any health issues or do not fully understand the product you are about to purchase, CEASE USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR!
The materials on the website and the products sold to you are provided “as is” and “with all faults”. The Provider makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Provider does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its the website or the products sold to you or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Not Medical Advice: Content contained on or made available through the website is not intended to and does not constitute medical advice, nor should it be relied on to medically prescribe or diagnose any illness or disease. Content is presented for education and product information only. No information anywhere herein or on any of the product labels should be interpreted to contradict FDA guidelines. DISCLAIMER: No statements anywhere on this website have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. WARNING: Do not use any of these products if you are pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and see your healthcare practitioner if you experience negative health effects.
6. Pre-orders: Pre-orders for the product eAdvantage, sold by eathletelabs.com, will be processed immediately. The product will then be shipped after June 18th 2018. The Provider makes no promise on when shipping will officially begin and the launch date of June 18th 2018 date is subject to change to an earlier or later date.
7. Returns: The Provider does not accept returns or exchanges for opened and/or used product. All other returns will be at the discretion of eAthlete Labs. For more information on shipping and returns visit our Shipping & Return Policy.
8. Replacement: Replacement of items lost in delivery or undelivered will be at the discretion of eAthlete Labs. For more information on shipping and returns visit our Shipping & Return Policy.
9. Customs Duties & Fees: The buyer assumes all responsibility for any customs duties or fees. Also, we will not refund orders which are seized by customs. The buyer should be aware of whether or not a product can be shipped to their country before ordering. For more information on shipping and returns visit our Shipping & Return Policy.
10. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on the web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Provider does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Provider may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Provider does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
11. Links: The Provider has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Provider of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
13. Governing Law: Any claim relating to the web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.