Terms & Conditions of Use
1. Terms: By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License: Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Provider at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer: The materials on the web site and the products sold to you are provided “as is” and “with all faults”. The Provider makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Provider does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its the web site or the products sold to you or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. Not Medical Advice: Content contained on or made available through the web site is not intended to and does not constitute medical advice, nor should it be relied on to medically prescribe or diagnose any illness or disease. Content is presented for education and product information only. No information anywhere herein or on any of the product labels should be interpreted to contradict FDA guidelines. DISCLAIMER: No statements anywhere on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. WARNING: Do not use any of these products if you are pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and see your healthcare practitioner if you experience negative health effects.
6. Pre-orders: Pre-orders for the product eAdvantage, sold by eathletelabs.com, will be processed immediately. The product will then be shipped after March 31st 2018. The Provider makes no promise on when shipping will officially begin and the launch date of March 31st 2018 date is subject to change to an earlier or later date. Any bottles of eAdvantage distributed prior to the launch date on March 31st 2018, will be considered ‘pre-sale versions on the product’. Pre-sale versions of the product are not made in a cGMP certified facility and have not yet been approved for sale by Health Canada or the FDA. We are not liable for any harm or injury caused by the pre-sale versions on the product. The label design and formula are subject to change in the final version of the product.
7. Returns: The Provider does not accept returns or exchanges for opened and/or used product. All other returns will be at the discretion of eathletelabs.com. Please contact us for additional support.
8. Replacement: Replacement of items lost in delivery or undelivered will be at the discretion of eathletelabs.com.
9. Customs Duties & Fees: The buyer assumes all responsibility for any customs duties or fees. Also, we will not refund orders which are seized by customs. The buyer should be aware of whether or not a product can be shipped to their country before ordering.
10. Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on the web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Provider does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Provider may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Provider does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
11. Links: The Provider has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Provider of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
13. Governing Law: Any claim relating to the web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.